Password Protection in Sharezy - Additional Security Layer to Your Files:
Since the recent launch of the re-designed version of Sharezy, we have been progressively adding many exciting features making sure the Sharezy most secured and flexible file-sharing application. 'Password Protection' is one such amazing feature that has been recently added.
You spoke, we listened! In the earlier version of Sharezy Providing 256-bit AES encryption URL for all the files being shared or downloaded from Sharezy. Adding to this, the new version of Sharezy providing additional layer of security with Password Protection feature. You can enable Password protection by giving a password of your choice to the files before uploading them. You can share this password to your target audience to make sure your files are safe and secure.
How It Works!
- Select the files to be sent from your PC or Mobile
- Click 'UPLOAD'
- In the Next screen, click 'PROTECT' tab to enable a password to the files
- Select 'Enable Password' check box
- Enter password of your choice
- Click 'SUBMIT'
- You will see a message: 'Password Applied..'
- Now click on 'SHARE' tab
- Click on 'Copy Link' or 'Whatsapp Share'
- Share the link to your target audience
- Inform the password to them
That's It! How simple and secure !! We value your feedback so we are constantly monitoring the comments received from you through Hello@Sharezy.in. Will be coming up with many more exciting features to enable you to easily access and share your valuable data.